im still overwhelmed when people like my post or message me like “oh someone knows i exist”
why did i learn about photosynthesis b4 i learned about privilege and oppression
Great Dollar Tree Find! I’m so glad ivyice80 posted about these on Instagram or I would have missed out on such a great deal!
These Essie Sleek Stick Stickers were $1 each at the Dollar Tree whereas they’re anywhere form $9.99 - $10.39 at Target and other stores!
I won’t be using most of these since ivyice80 was kind enough to send me a few! I think these will make great holiday gifts and amazing extras for my giveaways!
I’ll definitely be heading back to my Dollar Tree to purchase some more!
Snape week [Favourite Quote]
"You ought to be careful. People will think you’re… up to something."
Oh man, I cried so hard when Fred got eliminated from America’s Next Top Model.
the boy cries you a sweater of tears and you kill him
Wait but hear me out
- ravenclaws that hate studying and procrastinate every assignment
- hufflepuffs that curse like sailors and that look like they could definitely fuck you up if they wanted to
- slytherin that are really nice and sweet who constantly ask how your days going and if you need help with something
- gryffindor that are scared to kill the spider in the corner of their rooms because who knows if that shit can fly or if it’ll attack you
“Captain America: The Winter Soldier" Rings The NYSE Opening Bell.
Hello beauties! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday!
I received a bunch of messages on here asking where/how I get my free samples so I decided to make a separate post listing out how the websites I use!
These first two websites are the ones I get most of my samples from!
Vonbeau and Hunt4Freebies lists out all the possible freebies you can sign up for! I get text alerts sent to my phone for Vonbeau and check Hunt4Freebies a few times throughout the day! I find text alerts helpful because most freebies have a limited quantity and go out fast! All my shampoos, lotions, teas, coffees, and magazine freebies are from using these two websites!
These next few websites send out great freebies but they’re less frequent, usually once a month or so.
- PINCHMe - Sends out a few samples 1-2 times a month but you have to review each product after receiving them! Reviews are typically short, only a few questions! I LOVE PINCHMe! I get tons of samples from this site, nail polish, protein bars, shampoo, eye creams, perfumes, and more! The hard part is that samples go out quickly so you have to sign on exactly at noon EST the day samples go live!
- Influenster - This site is sort of difficult to get samples from. You have to stay active on this site to get their voxboxes - boxes full of samples. Influenster typically release a couple of different voxboxes each month! So far I have received two voxboxes! I love Influenster because users have a chance of winning more prizes after receiving their voxboxes! The more you talk about your voxboxes on various social media platforms, the better chance you have at receiving prizes!
- BzzAgent - This is another site you have to do surveys and qualify for campaigns. So far I have received two campaigns!
- Smiley360 - I’m not a huge fan of this site but it has the same concept as BzzAgent!
- All You Reality Checkers - This site sends you emails when they have samples available! I have received a couple of body washes and lotions from them!
The next few sites are ones I use to get free gift cards!
- Crowdtap - I use this site when I’m bored because all you do is answer multiple choice questions to earn points and for every 100 points you will be entered in a drawing for a gift card! So far I’ve only won amazon gift cards, but they also give out cards for other stores! This site also sends out samples but I rarely get them.
- Swagbucks - I LOVE Swagbucks! I’ve received tons of Amazon, Sephora, and Starbucks gift cards from them! You can earn points by using Swagbucks as a search engine, playing games, shopping, and more!
These are the main websites I use to earn freebies! I know it seems like a ton of work but it really isn’t! I only go on some of these sites when I have spare time. I also enter giveaways and so far I’ve won 3 in the past few weeks!
If you have any questions feel free to message me!